We know it is winter right now, but the New Year is just around the corner. Summer is on its way and there is no better time to begin preparing for the warmer months than right now. If you want to look on point when April rolls around, preparation is going to do you wonders. There are some fashion dos and don’ts that you absolutely should stick to if you are confused about your summer styles for 2016. Here’s how to look like a summer breeze this sunny season:
- Wear a nude bra with a white T-shirt. People are of the opinion that a white bra is the best to wear with a white top. This is wrong. White bras show much easier in the sunlight than a nude color. If you have a tan, this is going to help you out. Padded cups will also serve you well, so that you don’t have to worry about bumps being visible where you don’t want them to be!
- Wear panties that are invisible with those flimsy, see-through summer clothes. It’s all about light clothes that take the heat well. Shorts and skirts get tighter and their hems get shorter. You need to make sure you don’t have that embarrassing outline of your underwear. Wearing a G-string or briefs. If you want to tuck yourself in when wearing tight dresses, use briefs that have a tummy holder.
- Wear T-shirts that hug your body. It’s summer! Time to show off that body. Get rid of those baggy sweats for a fitted top. A cotton-lycra mix is going to do you wonders. Colors should be either neutral or a classic black and white look for the more modern dresser.
- Soak your feet in surgical spirits. This will make the skin tougher and harder to blister. You aren’t going to regret this when you start wearing strappy sandals and flip flops. The friction can cause a lot of painful blisters if you aren’t careful. There is no point in looking good if you are screaming on the inside!
- Wear shorts and miniskirts if your legs are bruised. If you are going to wear these clothes, you need to make sure that you aren’t too self-conscious. The last thing you need to ruin your summer is a deprecatory comment from a bystander about the condition your legs are in. Getting a tan will definitely get rid of this problem.
- Wear shorts that are basically underwear. If your shorts are shorter than the reach of your underwear, you are doing something wrong. Go for an over the knee look, combat pants, or Capri pants if you really want a comfortable, cute summer look.
Following these simple guidelines could help you look absolutely refreshing this summer, so make sure you take the advice. It’s free!